Let's face it, you're here because you need support at a whole new level...
- I believe deeply in being unconventional because it's the only way you can truly be yourself. At the end of the day if you follow a blueprint, copy others, or act in a programmed or automated way you will be unhappy in every aspect of life. Life is too short to do anything other than what feels good. Be true to you always.
- People act like they all want the same thing, but secretly they crave something different. Why hold back from doing what you believe to be destiny? When my husband and I told family and friends in 2015 we were quitting our jobs and moving to Costa Rica they may have started off by staring at us blankly but it always ended with a "you are doing what everyone else wishes they could". Don't be the one wishing, but the one others wish to be.
- Just because you are happy or comfortable NOW doesn't mean you are living out your dream or destiny. Life gets better every day. Don't be scared to reach for more. Don't be afraid to shake things up. Don't be afraid to launch a life that means something to you that no one else will understand. You've got this!
Jennifer Maynard founded Discovery Coaching in 2014 and can't wait to serve you!
- Personally, she is a mother, devoted wife, yoga enthusiast, traveler, adventurer and home chef.
- Professionally, she is a leadership & business coach for unconventional Visionaries. She uses coaching (private and group) and training to take leaders to the next level.
Please find the following resources to learn more about Jennifer.
A bit of History... In my own words!
After graduating from Washington State University with a degree in Marketing I quickly found an interest in working with others and started my career in merchandising. I eventually made my way to Boeing and experienced big business. I took full advantage of working for a world-class company and participated in high-potential programs, management rotation programs, employee development, mentoring and eventually coaching.
I received my MBA and started to focus more on people and leadership. I was able to take advantage of my passion for mentoring and coaching through various job roles and continued to expand the passion through training, certifications, and practical application. Every position I have held over the years continues to be driven by the passion for helping others succeed and achieve their goals.
Fast forward to 2014... I started my coaching business and transitioned out of my corporate job to focus on my family and building my dream career in service to other visionaries. My family decided to have the adventure of a lifetime. We packed up our belongings and moved to Costa Rica for a year! Since then... we have traveled and camped across the US and spent months exploring Europe. My business travels with me.
Today I love supporting other visionaries fulfill their dreams. If you are ready to take yourself to the next level and commit to the life you deserve, then I'm here for you - start here!