As I write this we begin the second quarter of 2017. I hope this information is helpful no matter when you are tuning in!
We are horrible at checking in with ourselves...
Why is that?
We can’t seem to stop, reflect and check in on our progress. It’s easy to beat ourselves up at the end of the year when we don’t achieve our goals, but not easy to force ourselves to stop and course correct mid-year.
So, let's do a check in together, right now. No matter when you read this, the content will be helpful!
- On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your growth, progress and goal achievement for the last 90 days?
- What do you want the theme for your next 12-months to be?
- What is one new thing you want to do?
- What is one new thing you want to discover?
- Who do you want to spend more time within the next 12-months?
- What skills do you want to learn, improve or master?
- Which personal quality do you want to develop?
- Which personal strengths do you want to strengthen?
- What do you want your everyday life to be like?
- What do you want your everyday life to feel like?
- Which habits do you NEED to change or get rid of?
- Which habits do you NEED to cultivate or grow?
- What do you want to achieve career-wise?
- At this moment, what is your number one goal for the next 12-months?
- What is one action you will take RIGHT NOW to move closer to that goal?