Have you been considering a Life Coach? Maybe you've thought about a Business Coach? Or maybe a Confidence Coach?
Then you're in the right place.
But this isn't a discussion about coaching, it's about mentorship...
Mentorship is not just about a trusting relationship (like coaching may be), it's about knowing that the mentor has the experience to guide you on your path. They have been through it, they have been where you are.
If you resonate with any of the following... you're in the right place:
You feel like your work/life balance is a bit off and you need to magically find more time in your day.
You love to travel and wish you could do it more.
You want more out of your carrer; you know you can be a stronger leader and have more impact.
You want to start a business and become an entrepreneur but don't even know how to take the first step.
You feel overwhelmed by everything that surrounds you, people, tasks, stuff, responsibilities, etc.
- You need someone to talk to, plain and simple. You just need someone to be there and listen to you.
Every one of these points are a challenge I personally have been through and successfully overcome, so I get it. And let's be honest the list doesn't end there!
Now lets talk about Mentorship...
Mentorship is a great way to have the experience of working with a trained coach while also receiving advice on how to move forward with your goals. The advantage of working with a mentor is immediate support at a lower cost.
This Program is for you if you're:
- Ready to work with a coach, but looking for a lower cost option.
- Seeking advice and clear direction on how to move forward with the challenges you have.
- Willing to document your goals and want a mentor to hold you accountable to the goals.
What to expect:
- Sessions are 30 minutes and occur at your set/selected time.
- You will take your own notes and fully drive the conversation.
- The mentor will show up, answer your questions, ask you applicable coaching questions and be there for support on your journey.
- You must complete the two part application process and be selected to start April 1st.
- Only 10 applicants will be selected.
If this is the support you are looking for complete the application below. All answers will be reviewed and applicants will be emailed instructions for round two of the application process March 1st.