Do New Years Resolutions work?
YES... Yes they do. So why do you never achieve yours? Because of you, only you are standing in your way. How to achieve your new years resolution:
1) Write it down – and get very specific (add tasks)
2) Tell people you are doing it. What get said aloud gets done
3) Display it where you can see it daily (post it on fridge, bathroom mirror, etc)
4) Get an accountability partner. Find someone that has the same or similar goal, and do it together.
5) Get a coach! They will help you track to your goals, adjust as needed, discuss roadblocks and how to push through. A coach will be your best asset to achieving your New Years Resolution.
Now go and achieve those Resolutions!!